Next on our love list – vitamin B
Our white label Calm the Harm has 5% Niacidamide and the big sister in the black label B3 has 10% Niacidamide. Niacidamide is a key member of the Vitamin B group that when applied to skin soothes irritation, redness and inflammation and heals and repairs skin damage.
Why you’ll love it
• Reduces redness in the skin
• Prevents skin flushing
• Promotes calm and content skin
• Reduces redness and irritation post-shaving
• An oil-free, non-comedogenic formulation (no pore-clogging in sight!)
• Plays well with others – can be layered with all serums
• Niacinamide – skin soothing antioxidant known to reduce redness and irritation
• Ginger – a strong anti-inflammatory to bring relief to reactive skin
• Date Seed Extract – an antioxidant powerhouse that supports a stronger skin barrier
• Symcare – designed to prevent redness and irritation and support barrier repair
• Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) – our DERMAenergy staple to boost your skin’s energy bank
How to use
Calm The Harm and B3 are recommended as part of your AM and PM routine. Apply to cleansed skin before moisturiser and sun protection (AM).