Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Event: 6pm, Thursday 28th October
Personal Fittings: By Appointment, Friday 29th October
We are passionate about women’s health and wellness. Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women under 40. This month we are excited to have Philippa Mitchell from the Fitting Studio joining us for an exclusive event on Thursday 28th October at 6pm, where she will be discussing breast health and care, followed by a full day of personal fitting appointments on Friday 29th October.
Spots for both events are very limited, so be sure to book in so you don’t miss out! Book Online or call us on 02 6324 5552.
Due to Covid-19 regulations, numbers will be capped and we require all attendees to check in to our premise and provide proof of full vaccination status on arrival.
Philippa Mitchell from the Fitting Studio has been a Professional Bra Fitter for 5 years, and is able to help with bras that work perfectly for your body shape and lifestyle. Philippa offers bras and lifestyle clothing from:
- Intimo – An Australian company with the largest range of bras in the world
- Elomi – beautiful bras for DD to K cup ladies
- ABC, Amoena and Anita – pocketed bras and breast prostheses
- Hot Milk – maternity and nursing bras
- CalmCare garments and seamless socks for adults and children living with Autism, ADHD, Anxiety and Sensory Processing Disorders
- Therapeutix – anti-chafing shorts, shapewear and bra sweat liners
- Flex-A-Tee – shoulder fastening t-shirts for post-surgery for shoulders and upper torso